I think they need some better third party characters than a broken army guy and a blue hedgehog. Like I know this won't happen but what about the Apprentice from Star Wars?
- Standard Special: Lightning
- Side Special: Force Push
- Up Special: Force Jump - anyone under him would be meteor smashed
- Down Special: Force Absorb
- Final Smash: Finisher (like the ending from the Wii game for bosses) - would do about the same thing as Triforce Slash, only be more epic like him dragging a TIE fighter from off screen and smashing it into them
Also I think they need a Black Mage and White Mage like Palom and Porom - they would follow each other around like the Ice Climbers.
- Standard Special: Cure - heals status effects (including good ones) and restores 7% damage
- Side Special: Holy - like Zelda's Side Special
- Up Special: Teleport - like Zelda's except it takes longer and it can go through platforms
- The trouble with including Jedis or Siths is their lightsabers. If they were anything like the ones from the films they'd KO in one hit, but if they weren't as strong as they are in the films, or if they didn't have them at all, everyone would feel cheated because Jedis and Siths always have lightsabers. It all boils down to the fact that they're just way too cool for their own good. Palom and Porom would be really good, but FFIV was such a good game, you could have pretty much anyone from it... PenguinofDeath 14:20, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Give them the ability to heal themselves!? What are you thinking! That is the worst game breaking ability that could probably exist. Plus, it would mean that they would be banned in tournaments. Think about it. 7 HP for every time they spam the move. And so what if they lose good effects. Its only a factor with the Starman. And again. There are no items in tournaments. (God, I sound like I actually GO to tourneys.) Learner4 (talk) 14:42, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Whoa there, Sparky! Who said anything about being able to spam it? It could be like R.O.B.'s Robo Beam, where you've got to wait for a while to use it again. Either that or it would come with absolutely enormous amounts of lag either side, with a really long animation with the damage recovered only right at the very end. The latter option would be much better at stopping people from spamming it because they'd be so vulnerable whenever they used it, and it'd be so telegraphed, that they would have to be far more careful and cunning. Also, you'd make it recover a round amount, like 10% or 15%. I think it could work. And some attacks should have status-changing effects, like Bowser and Charizard breathing fire should burn people, as should Pikachu's electric attacks, and any ice-based attacks should give the frozen status (not the current one, but a new status where you move slower). PenguinofDeath 15:06, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Megaman. Think about it : He has the perfect style for Smash Bros fighter : A bit like Samus but smaller, as heavy, not floaty.
- Standard special = Laser shots : Shoot a straight, yet powerful, laser that can be charged. It is a bit faster but easier to dodge since it does not have good vertical hitbox.
- Side special = Power change : Shot randomly one of the powers he can got from his game. (Like G&W's Judge) Limited to 9 powers with different damage, knockback, effects.
- Down special = Slide : Use his slide to sweep foes' legs. Can cause tripping.
- Up special = Flying : Use his own games' disappearance to teleport somewhere else. Invincible during the travelling but very predictable. Becomes helpless.
- Final Smash = Rescue Ranger : Call Protoman who suddenly appears. Protoman is stronger and a bit faster and chases foes. This lasts about 12 seconds. Megaman can move and, for sure, be hit. (Like Pit's FS)
- What about his ground attacks, aerials, and throws? - GalaxiaD Talk 20:18, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
People...back in the day, there were two mascots: Mario and Sonic. But then the PlayStation arrives. Its mascot? Crash Bandicoot. His 3D platforming gave both Sonic and Mario a run for their money, and paved the way for Sony's rise to greatness. Put Crash Bandiccot in the next Smash. It just makes sense. There's a moveset for him on my user page.L33t Silvie I see wat u did thar... 20:26, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
also the apprentices would have force choke for a grab