|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Availability||Hacking only (though seen in the SSB tutorial video)|
The Tutorial Stage (listed as Explain in the Debug Menu) is a stage in Super Smash Bros., which can't be unlocked or played on in any ways, except from cheats. It is used to show how to play the game. It appears when you leave the game idle after the intro. After a while, a video will begin. It shows Mario and Luigi teaching attacks, jumping, dashing and more.
- No notable features, really plain
- Has only 1 ledge and the main platform
- It may be an early form of Dream Land, as it contains both the same background, main platform, and one of the three small platforms of that stage.
- Its left boundary is extremely small and can result in quick kills
- Left side is a normal size compared to the other stages but characters stay in a magnifying glass throughout the time
- Upper boundary is lower
- For some reason, P3 will possibly be glitched in that they will be very light and unable to control their character.