Please answer these as if we were on SNN, as I can't edit there due to my block. This is for when it ends.
- What's edit warning?
- Is the word p!$$ allowed?
- I've contacted two other admins about my block, but they didn't respond, so they either disagree and don't want arguments, or didn't read them. Is it considered spam to go to multiple users?
- I'm not going to continuously go to them until I find one that agrees with me, I just really want a response.
- Is it ok to edit the monthly question from previous months?
- What if I don't answer, just correct spelling or something?
- How do you use your rollback abilities? I'm an admin on two other Wiki's (founder of one) and I assume that means i'm rollback, as i've seen Morff revert multiple edits by me (grandparent category related.)
- How do you decide what's best for a blog, and what's best for something on the general forms?
Alright, cool! (And yes, I did mean edit warring.)
So I guess since you responded, i'll contact you about the block. Please don't jump to conclusions.
The block was made by Admiral Levithan. Reason given: Intimidating behaviour and/or harassment of other users: Frequent attitude with other users regarding his kick, starting pointless arguments in chat, all of which goes against "No Personal Attacks" policy. (Upon review of your edits and talking to other u Start of block: 14:05, August 14, 2012 Expiry of block: 13:05, November 14, 2012 Intended blockee: TheAwesomefroggy Block ID: #8987 Current IP address: 188.8.131.52
Here's the message he sent me personally. (I left out the heading.)
After a short discussion with Bullet Francisco, I have decided that you be blocked for one month due to your violation of our "No personal attacks" policy. This does not only apply to your messaging about me this morning, but your angry messages to Shadow of Darkness, as well as several instances prior. --16:49, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
So what he's talking about is just the messages I left him (there's only a few) and Shadow. "several instances prior" is the argument on chat. It wasn't pointless, and I debatably started it. I tried to censor out f-ing by making the i a !, but failed to censor out the first four letters, the most important part, but I apologized to him on his talk page for finally seeing his point. Also, if you look at the first message I sent admiral, you'll see that I apologized for coming off as mean (and for not knowing he had to create an account to change his sig.) and that italics were to enforce my point, and I really ment to enforce mine. When I said I would've done in bold, I meant all caps or all caps + bold, as all caps is sorta common sense already. (Though I guess italics all caps is too, looking back, but again, I apologised, and it was only to enforce my point even further.) I never insulted him, only his behavior, and i'm not mad at Shadow at all anymore. What he may have thought as insulting was "Ok, no offence, but you are coming off as very trollish right now", which was at his behavior, and not to offend him personally. If there's anything else I need, let me know, but i'll end this here.