Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- SGHVX 17:27, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
You seem like a potentially solid contributor. I was wondering if you'd also like to help out at the other SmashWiki. SGHVX 17:27, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure. Although I fail to see how 5 minor edits qualifies as solid editing lol. To which other wiki are you referring? ZPRN (talk) 18:22, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Generally on this Wiki, the custom is to reply to comments on the page they were posted on. Anyway, I'm referring to the NIWA SmashWiki. It's linked on here. Also, while the edits you made may seem minor, you made edits that improved some pages by a considerable amount. SGHVX 19:03, June 18, 2011 (UTC)