- For the reverse effect, see Push.
Vacuum, or Pull, is a relatively common side effect of many attacks such as Inhale that causes characters, as well as certain items, to be gently pulled toward the source of vacuum. Some kinds of vacuum only work on standing opponents, while others work on opponents in midair. Characters hanging from edges are not affected by this. It is fairly easy to fight the vacuum's pull.
Sources of VacuumEdit
- Ganondorf's Up tilt.
- Kirby and King Dedede's Inhale.
- Zero Laser.
- Certain Boss attacks, such as Galleom's spinning attack or Master Hand's Drill.
- Wario-Man's Up Smash.
- Power Suit Samus.
- Waddle Dee Army.
- Aura Storm
- Deoxys's Hyper Beam.
- Link's Gale Boomerang on the way back to Link.
- Latios and Latias
Items Affected by VacuumEdit
- All Containers including Sandbag
- All Explosive items except Motion-Sensor Bombs
- Soccer Ball
- Metal Box
- Deku Nut
- Green Shell
- R.O.B's Gyro
- When Ganondorf's Up-Tilt is used on a Rolling Crate, the vacuum created by the move will cause the crate to move at incredible speed.
- A vacuum effect can be used to free another character from Ike's Great Aether and Link's and Toon Link's Triforce Slash.
|This Super Smash Bros. related article or section is a stub. You can help SmashWiki by expanding it.|